|Package Dimensions||26.01 x 25.91 x 4.6 cm; 330 Grams|
|Item Weight||330 g|
Yoobure 10 Silent Quartz Decorative Wall Clock Non-Ticking Classic Digital Clock Battery Operated Round Easy to Read Home/Office/School Clock
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.33 Kilograms|
|Are batteries included?||No|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- 🕘 Non-ticking Wall Clock--- Built-in quiet sweep continuous-movement second hand, no ticking wall clock ensures a silent sleeping or working environment.
- 🕘 Concise Style--- Special and elegant design with classic black and white, not only for telling time, but fully meet all your decoration needs.
- 🕘 Clear to Read--- Silent wall clock with large numerals designed on white face, easy to read quickly. Front clear cover gives perfect view and keeps dust away from dial.
- 🕘 Easy to Use---Powered by 1 AA battery(Not included). For longer life please use Ordinary Carbon Battery instead of high duty alkaline batteries! Hooks included for easy installation.
- Full Satisfaction Service --- If you don't love this, return it for a 100% no hassle refund. Simply add one to your cart now with our risk-free protection.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from other countries
Anyway I decided to ignore the crack as it was not very noticeable.
The clock worked well for about a month then stopped the battery tested good but I replaced it anyway. The clock then worked for about another week then stopped again. I left it alone this time and it started up a couple of days later since then it just runs at random intervals. BTW I have been using fresh carbon zinc battery's like they say to use. To bad as I like the look of the clock.