+ SAR 23.16 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Adjustable black 20mm resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 30-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer
- 3 daily, weekday or weekend alarms; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Black 44mm resin case with acrylic lens; black digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||45 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
We have reimagined our Timex Ironman Rugged 30 collection with rich metallic accents to take you outside the gym. It still has everything athletes love, 30-lap memory, timers, alarms and our Indiglo night-light.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Timex
- ASIN : B00HYUT71W
- Item model number : T5K793
- Department : Men
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #62.677 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. You don't need to charge it.
2. Without pressing any buttons, you can see the day of the week, date and time.
3. You have a couple of alarms. They will wake you up. I was shocked that I was able to have an alarm function without being able to name it, specify a super special tone and have total flexibility over repeating.
Turns out that I'm not a unique and special butterfly and I don't need all the "cushion" that I am made to believe I need from my iPhone. This think is rock solid and just works.
This is a negative display but I do not have any issues seeing the time with the large font. This watch is about the same size to the Casio Baby G series, at about 45mm in diameter. However the large font is a plus. Extremely easy to see the time and date.
Since this is a negative display, the Indiglo function works a bit better, because it lights up the actual digits instead of the background. A bonus function on this watch is the ability to set up up to 15 reminders label as : Bill, Appointments, Anniversary, Trip, Holiday Girft, Game, Doctor, Birthday.
The standard Timer and Chronometer functions are easy to set up and navigate. The watch can keep track of three different time zones. The resin strap seems to be an improvement compared to previous generations, but only time will tell if it will stand the test of time (my 13 year old Ironman band just disintegrated)
This watch is extremely comfortable, all back with negative display makes it very good looking piece to wear. For a sub $40 watch, this watch is a total winner.
I can also vouch for the watch's water resistance having had it underwater several times in the Gulf of Mexico. Just remember to rinse off salt water as you would with any watch. The Ironman worked perfectly with no fogging or water intake. Brilliant watch.