We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed For Outdoor Torture Tests
- Shock Resistant to I.S.O. Standards
- Stopwatch, Countdown Timer & Alarm
- Durable Resin Strap
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Item weight||54 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Drop it, bang it, submerge it... that's what it's for. The hardened resin case is officially shock resistant to standard international benchmarks and water resistant to 100 meters.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 0.64 x 7.62 cm; 54.43 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Timex
- ASIN : B01F8V35WA
- Item model number : TW4B07600
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32.109 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So far, I have been very impressed with this Timex watch. In my opinion, this Timex is superior to the g-shock, for several reasons. (1) This Timex watch costs less. (2) This Timex watch as a "night" mode, g-shocks do not! In the Timex night mode, which is activated by pressing the indigo button, a little moon appears. For the next 8-hours, pressing any button also automatically activates the night light. G-shock does not have a comparable feature! (3) With this Timex you can activate the night light AND switch through the different modes. You cannot do this with the g-shock. If you activate the night light in a g-shock, and try to switch to a different mode, it kills the night light immediately. (4) In my opinion, the Timex night light looks cooler. Whereas the g-shock illuminates the entire screen, the Timex only lights up the numerals, which makes the Timex “pop” a little more in the dark (see picture).
So far, very happy!
When I first started looking I saw this watch and said "this doesn't look as cool as the G-Shocks" so I ordered a couple of those to try out. In the end I came back to this watch for the following reasons:
1) Functionality - When I look at the watch I know what time it is immediately. If it's dark, the indiglo lights up the digits perfectly (although differently than my old version).
2) Familiarity - I didn't realize until I tried other brands that something as simple as swapping the function of the buttons around (Mode, Start\stop, etc.) could mess with me. I had gotten quite used to the Timex layout.
3) Feel - While this watch is slightly larger than my old one, it isn't anywhere as big as the Casio G-Shock watches. Plus the straps are of a softer rubber and the weight and balance seems lighter\better.
4) Price - I would have paid more for the better looking (IMO) G-Shock if it weren't for the other three items.