TP-Link AV600 Powerline Ethernet Adapter - Plug&Play, Power Saving, Nano Powerline Adapter(TL-PA4010 KIT)
|Price:||+ SAR 12.00 shipping|
|All prices include VAT.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : English
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 6.6 x 2.79 cm; 331 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 November 2019
- Manufacturer : TP-Link
- ASIN : B00AWRUICG
- Item model number : TL-PA4010KIT
Best Sellers Rank:
#40,310 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #701 in Computer Networking Devices
- Customer reviews:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- High Speed Wired connection with 600mbps data transfer rate, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Network Expansion: HomePlug AV standard compliant IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, with easy pair feature to add additional TP-LINK Powerline adapters to the network; Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably;
- Work with different voltage(110V, 220V etc.)
- PLUG and PLAY: No new wires and no configuration required.
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Brand : TP-Link
- null : TL-PA4010 KIT
- Networking Tools Type : Network Connectors
- Are batteries needed to power the product or is this product a battery : No
- Is this a Dangerous Good or a Hazardous Material, Substance or Waste that is regulated for transportation, storage, and/or disposal? : No
- External Product ID Type : EAN-13
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Anyways, I got this because I use Playstation Vue for television as well as the usual streaming services like Netflix and games. I would constantly get kicked off the network & it was becoming unbearable, like literally every hour it would go down or start running super slow. I did some searching on the internet and found that unfortunately I wasn't the only person with this problem on their PS4. I got this upon the positive reviews from other PS4 owners.
Set up was super simple. Took all of 30 seconds. The connection has been great so far. My internet speed is 60 down and with this when I tested the network on the PS4 it came in at 40, which is way more acceptable than the 15mb/s download I was getting prior with the PS4 wifi. Some of the reviews here on Amazon say after a few months they start to suck, so I guess we'll see. Thus far though it has been great and I haven't dropped my network connection nor has it slowed to a crawl either. I would definitely recommend these for people who are having the same issue I am and can't move their router.
Oh and side rant, the Playstation customer service guy suggested just running a LAN cable through the entire length of my house and painting it the same color as my floor to blend in...........thanks guy
Plugged these bad boys up though and wow, it's like night and day. I'm getting 17 mbps (our max speed...DSL, I know) and 100% stable connection. It truly is like my computer is right there at the modem.
Some tips: Avoid as many surge protectors, outlet extenders, etc. as you can, as that seems to add noise. One or two seem to be fine, based on other reviews. I have my two devices plugged directly into their own outlets.
Try to be on the same circuit before the breaker. I'm not; mine definitely runs through the breaker but it seems to be okay. The manufacturer doesn't recommend it though. I assume higher speeds would be more affected.
Do NOT panic if it seems to desync when you first plug it up. These devices come with an auto-power saving function and when it isn't synced with each other or your computer isn't running, they turn off. They will turn back on when you sync the devices or turn on your computer AFTER syncing them. You only need to sync them once.