- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 816 g
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 409.SET.02
- ASIN: B00ELMHCLS
- Date first available at amazon.sa: November 22, 2019
- Customer reviews: Be the first to write a review
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
- With dedication to the heritage of Swiss watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.” Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving the high standards set in Switzerland manufacturing on all of their fine timepieces in their Swiss-owned factory. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
The Contrail Watch Set is a member of Stuhrling Original's Aviator Collection. This fascinating timepiece is powered by a Swiss Quartz movement, and the complications include the classic three hands. It comes equipped with a nylon strap with an interchangeable strap to help mix and match your styleDial window material type: Krysterna Crystal
Case material: Stainless steel
Case diameter: 42 millimeters
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The band is odd, it's too short on the clasp side and too long on the strap side, this means the excess band is staring right back at you. The clasp doesn't sit centered on the other side of your wrist, but off to the far side, this makes the excess mostly visible and operating the clasp slightly more awkward. It's not made for big wrists(would place the clasp in an even more awkward area), and it's not made for small wrists(strap would stretch to the face), it works okay for regular sized wrists, but just barely. Also the clasp seems thin(time will tell if it becomes a problem)
50 meter water resistance, if you read the instructions it says "suitable for showering or swimming in shallow water" and further down "We don't recommend swimming or diving with your watch unless it has a screw down crown and is water resistant to at least 10atm or 100 meters". BTW it doesn't have a screw down crown. All manufactures meter ratings are horse manure, otherwise it would likely say waterPROOF to x amount. This is not really a negative, more of a statement of facts fyi.
The color mismatch(there's a joke in there somewhere)and the weirdness of the band contributed to the rating.
The band is a little long so if you have more slender wrists you'll have a bit of slack poking out past the keeper. But it's a great fit for this need, the presentation is great, it's comfortable, and it seems reasonably priced. Good find.