Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset - Lossless High Fidelity Wireless Plus Bluetooth for PS4 and PC - Black
|Price:||SAR 1,799.99 + SAR 12.00 shipping|
|All prices include VAT.|
- Dual Wireless technology provides rock solid, 2.4G wireless lossless audio for gaming, combined with bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices
- Premium Hi Res speakers with high density neodymium magnets reproduce a full, expansive frequency range from 10 to 40,000 Hz with stunning realism and clarity
- Luxurious lightweight steel and aluminum alloy construction offers maximum durability and a consistent fit. Headphone sensitivity:102 dB SPL
- 2 included swappable batteries allow you to charge a battery in the base station, while using the other for more than 20 hours of gaming
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the clear cast microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation; Refer to the PDF attached below in technical specification for user guide
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Included Components: Arctis Pro Wireless Headset; Transmitter Base Station; Usb Audio Cable; Toslink Optical Cable; Mobile Audio Cable; Mobile Charging Cable; Microphone Windscreen
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 2 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 8.99 x 16.63 x 18.71 cm; 680.39 Grams
- Release date : 12 March 2018
- ASIN : B079YBKT3H
- Item model number : 61473
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,469 in Videogames (See Top 100 in Videogames)
- #270 in PlayStation 4 Accessories
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
arctic pro wireless features rock solid dual wireless technology with lag free 2.4g wireless lossless audio and Bluetooth mobile audio, combined with 40,000 kHz capable hi res capable speaker drivers and a clear cast mic making it the ultimate gaming audio system. In addition, arctic pro wireless is designed with luxury materials like polished steel and aluminum alloy, and the exclusive arctic ski goggle headband and airwave performance fabric ear cushions. The multi input wireless transmitter with an OLED screen and included swappable rechargeable batteries make the gaming audio system as flexible as it is powerful.
2.4g range: 40 ft., 12m 5–40,000 kHz
battery life 20 hours (10 per battery).
Bluetooth version 4.1
Bluetooth profiles a2dp, hfp, hsp
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Wireless connectivity works seamlessly with its included dongle, and I have had zero dropouts or latency issues with it on both PS4 and Nintendo Switch. I originally purchased this headset primarily for the PS4, as I imagined wireless headsets were completely incompatible with the Nintendo Switch, but the headset does in-fact work effortlessly and all the buttons on the headset (Mic Mute On/Off, Volume Dial) work on both systems. Mic quality is excellent as well as audio quality, it’s perfectly balanced and not ridiculously skewed towards bass, and the volume can be raised very high on both consoles if you want. Battery life so far has also been great, it’s something I haven’t had to worry about when using and I only had to charge them once every week out of habit. The headset itself doesn’t feel flimsy and seems decently built, It’s pretty light and is surprisingly comfortable to wear, so much I use it also when I’m on my laptop. The only thing that slightly annoys me is that when I switch playing consoles and want to use the headset on it, I have to get up and unplug the headset dongle and connect it to the console I’m using (say, from the PS4 to the Nintendo Switch). This is pretty much a first world problem, but it’s something I’ve come across every once in a while.
Overall I have to say I’m really loving this headset, if you were on the fence for this thing I really recommend you give it a try.
UPDATE June 2020: It’s been 8 months since I’ve bought this headset, and I just wanted to report back that it has held up ROCK SOLID. This thing is by all means not flimsy, and the battery life has held up incredibly well. I’ve been gaming really long sessions, roughly 5-6 hours long each with friends online, and this thing just keeps going with no issues whatsoever. One of the few purchases I’ve made that I can say was absolutely worth it.
The astros are trash, the headsets never lasted me more than two or three months before i had to send back for repairs and it was also a headache dealing with their customer service.
Update: I have had these almost a yr now and have yet to have any issue with them. On rare occassions I may turn the headset on and get feedback but I just turn them off and back on again and problem solved. If you are thinking of these or the astro a50's, I would go with these. The astro a50 will work for about a month before you have to send them in for repairs and you better get the extended warranty.