|Product Dimensions||4.45 x 4.45 x 13.97 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item Weight||0.02 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||1|
SINGER 2131E All Purpose Machine Oil, 4-Fluid Ounces
+ SAR 20.14 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- All-purpose sewing machine oil
- Keeps sewing machines running smoothly
- Eliminates friction and protects metal parts against rust damage
- Specially formulated lubricant for sewing/knitting machines, vacuum cleaners, typewriters, computers, bicycle gears and other household appliances
- 4-ounce bottle
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in Saudi Arabia.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Use SINGER All Purpose Machine Oil to keep your sewing machine running smoothly. The oil eliminates friction between touching metal parts and prevents damage caused by abrasion and rust. The specially formulated lubricant can be used on sewing/knitting machines, vacuum cleaners, household appliances, typewriters, computers, bicycle gears and other appliances. Comes in a 4-ounce bottle.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The nozzle locks down so it won't leak.
I did attempt to remove the top so I could put some oil in a shorter dropper, but wasn't able to.
On some fans, you can temporarily remove a sticker covering the hole to put oil in, then replace it. There are several youtube videos on it. I also used it on a smaller network card fan on a x540 intel NIC. That one requires taking the fan off the heatsink.