Ring Video Doorbell 2 -Quick Release Rechargable Battery powerd Wi-Fi Doorbell Security Camera with Two way talk - Full HD video-Motion Detection-Night Vision
|List Price:||SAR 649.00|
|With Deal:||SAR 499.00|
|You Save:||SAR 150.00 (23%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for a constant charge
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
Frequently bought together
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 6.05 x 6.2 x 12.85 cm; 272.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 May 2020
- Manufacturer : Ring
- ASIN : B072QLXK2T
- Item model number : 8VR1S7-0EU0
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ring Video Doorbell V2 has built-in night vision sensors. This Ring doorbell is available here at Souq.com.The Ring Video Doorbell V2 gives you next-level security. It allows you to watch over your home and answer the door from your tablet, PC, and phone. This Ring doorbell is equipped with adjustable motion sensors that allow you to focus on the most important areas of your yard. When anyone presses the doorbell or triggers its motion sensors, you will get an instant alert on your mobile device or PC. By answering the alert, you will able to hear, see, and speak to people at your door from anywhere. Also, you can use the live-view feature to get two-way audio and video streaming, so you can check-in on your home at any time. The Video Doorbell V2 is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices.
Perfect for Any Home
The Ring Video Doorbell V2 allows you to answer your doorbell from anywhere, no matter if you are busy with kids or on vacation halfway around the world. With this doorbell, you can watch your home in a brilliant 1080p video. It runs on its internal battery, or it can be connected to doorbell wiring for non-stop power. This doorbell includes two interchangeable faceplates, so you can pick a color that suits your home and style.
This Ring doorbell has advanced motion detection that lets you adjust the motion sensors to find the ideal setting for your home. The alerts from your mobile device or PC will let you answer the people at your door. The quick-release rechargeable battery pack of this doorbell allows for easy charging. Furthermore, the weather-resistant design of the doorbell gives you peace of mind all through the year.
1 x Video Doorbell, 1 x Battery, 2 x Bracket, 1 x Cable, and Install Tools
From the manufacturer
Never Miss Another Visitor
Watch over your home and answer the door from your phone, tablet and PC with next-gen security from Ring Video Doorbell 2. Ring sends you alerts when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere.
Monitor your property in HD video, and check-in on your home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio.
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone presses your Doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
Hear and speak to visitors from your mobile device using the built-in microphone and speakers with noise cancellation.
Connect Ring with select Alexa devices to get security at the sound of your voice and to view live activity at your door anytime.
Ring Video Doorbell 2
Removable Battery Pack
Charge your Doorbell without moving the device using the quick-release battery pack.
Choose one of two complementary faceplates to match your security to your home.
Custom Motion Sensors
Adjust the sensitivity of your motion sensors to find the ideal setting for your home.
Save, Review and Share Your Ring Videos
Enjoy a free 30-day trial of Ring Protect Plus with your purchase! Ring Protect Plus lets you record, save and share all the videos captured by unlimited Ring Doorbells and Cameras at your home. Protect Plus members also get 24/7 professional monitoring with Ring Alarm, exclusive discounts and extended warranties. Activate Ring Protect Plus for only 10 USD a month, or get video recording and sharing for only 3 USD a month per each device with Ring Protect Basic.
|Video Doorbell 2||Video Doorbell Elite|
|Video Resolution||1080p HD||1080p HD|
|Power Source||Battery or Hardwired||Hardwired with Power over Ethernet|
|Field of View||160° horizontal, 90° vertical||160° horizontal, 90° vertical|
|Average Install Time||5 Minutes||Professional|
|Dimensions||5.0" x 2.5" x 1.0"||4.7" x 2.8" x 2.2"|
|Quick-Release Rechargeable Battery Pack||✓|
|Advanced Motion Detection||✓|
- Average Install Time: 5 minutes
- Video | Field of View: 1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision | 160° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Motion Detection: Basic Motion Detection
- Audio | Power: Two-way talk with noise cancellation | Powered by the removable battery pack or hardwired to existing doorbell wiring for continuous charging.
- Internet Requirements | Connectivity: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance | 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz
- Operating Conditions: -5°F to 120°F (-20.5°C to 48.5°C), Weather Resistant
- Available Colors: Satin Nickel, Venetian (all colors included)
- Dimensions: 5.05 in x 2.50 in x 1.08 in, (12.83 cm x 6.35 cm x 2.74 cm)
- Box Includes: Ring Video Doorbell 2, Quick Release Battery Pack, Satin Nickel and Venetian Faceplates, Adapter Plate, Wedge and Corner Install Kits, Installation Tools and Screws, USB Charging Cable, User Manual, Security Sticker
- Setup Requirements: Only if wiring in: Standard doorbell system with 8-24 VAC doorbell transformer. Doorbell wiring at install location.
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
الجهاز يعتمد على الانترنت وقوة الشبكة
تنبيه الحركة يأتي متأخر قليلا
بعد فترة تجريبيه اظن شهر يصبح لابد من الاشتراك ودفع مبلغ مالي كل شهر والا لن تشاهد تنبيهات الحركة او اي تسجيل ماضي فقط يعرض لك مباشر واذا الشبكة ضعيفة او غير واصله فلن ترى شيء
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First, let me say that if you’re looking for a video doorbell, I assume it will do the trick, though the slow speed and lag time between ring and video connection makes it useless for anything except someone sitting and waiting at the door.
The real failure of this device is its “motion detection”. To illustrate, I’ve attached photos and video. It goes off about every 5 minutes (leaving battery life that lasts 3 days), even for things across the street, even though it’s supposed to have a 5’ range (also attached). The kicker is that it Doesn’t actually catch people coming up to the door. It only shows me coming in our out about 1 in 10 times. I even thought about making a video to show this, but it’s not worth my time for this Piece of junk. Bottom line:
DO NOT BUY
This doorbell records for about 30 sec and is activated in one of three ways: by pressing the ring button, having motion, or pressing "live view" from your phone. It stores this video to a Ring Cloud using a good WiFi connection to the device. From the Ring app on my iphone I can select any one of these videos to see. My wife's phone was set up as a shared user so she can see the videos also, from anywhere there is WiFi or a good cellular connection. My minipad has the Ring app so it gets all the same information my iphone gets. My iphone or minipad can delete files, but my wife's phone can't (I assume because she is a shared user.) All of these devices can hear and speak to the ring doorbell when activated.
This model uses existing 12 v AC wires from the old doorbell transformer. This keeps the battery charged and pressing the Ring door bell also activates my house door bell just as the old button did.
The motion sensor always activates before anyone can get close enough to push the doorbell. I can set the radius of sensing somewhere between 6 ft to 30 ft. About 15 ft has worked well so far. In addition there are pie-shaped motion sensing zones. My door bell is corner mounted with one vertical wedge to aim the camera more towards the front. Because of this aim direction, one motion zone closest to the corner was set inactive.
It will pick up night images from near total darkness, but images are not as good as in daylight. Camera was mounted 48 inches high as recommended. Try to avoid light sources that might shine directly into the camera if you want highest quality images. I plan to add the Ring Cloud package for $3 per month that lets my images stay stored for a month or so.
If you are away from home and not in a good WiFi zone, I think obtaining a immediate live image would be difficult. However, if a live image was previously stored, you would probably be able to view it with a good cellular connection.
I installed the doorbell one week ago and so far It has worked very well.
1. The doorbell is in a shaded alcove, so anything outside the alcove / in sunlight is completely washed out and unidentifiable
2. While on cell connection, my phone has worse then even odds of being able to connect for live view, and doesn't provide an error message beyond 'we're having trouble reaching the servers'... despite the fact the servers just told me about motion detected.
3. This wouldn't be as big an issue if I could view live motion on a PC. Unfortunately, every PC I have is a windows 7 or linux machine, meaning I only have access to the web app, which can't provide live view, or do many other things.
4. Occasionally I'll attempt a live view from the cell phone, and it won't fail- but it will show nothing but a black screen. Figure, ohh, maybe this is a bad cell connection, let's see what the Ring website has recorded for the live view session.... it's a black screen. :(
5. Recording only starts 1-2 seconds after motion detected, which means for delivery folk you only see their backs, if you see anything at all
6. Motion not reliably detected, despite sensitivity being cranked up to max
7. The white ring LEDs are far too bright, they invite attention, which is the last thing I want; there's no reason that can't be disabled in settings
8. I don't know it for a fact, but I expect if internet is down or Ring servers are down, nothing will be recorded
9. I find the vendor lockin / Apple approach of "Closed hardware used the way we tell you to" annoying. I'd like to have the option of, say, uploading to a local FTP server rather then sending video to the cloud, especially if my own internet isn't great. Though I accept the DIY tech crowd isn't part of the target audience.
I've switched to the Ring Pro, and most of these seem to be either resolved or at least acceptable, but the Ring 2 is unusable for security. And I don't really understand why- it was released more then a year after the Ring Pro, it's hardwired, it should be able to support basic things like a video buffer, and reasonable internet connectivity.
PIR motion sensor (probably), so things like shadows from trees blowing in the wind don't trigger a motion alarm
Did come with all hardware needed, and useful extras (though the hardwire kit didn't come with anything for connecting to existing wires)
It would support battery operation, so if you wanted to just duck tape it to a post in your front yard you could.