Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Originally, this shoe was the leather answer to the iconic Clyde, but the distinctive look combined with the clean and simple design gave this shoe instant entry into the Trainer Hall of Fame. Making its way from the PUMA Archive in 1971, this Basket is built on the original Suede tooling for a clean, sleek and classic look.
- Leather upper
- Flat lacing with broad shoelaces
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Batteries : 1 AA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.8 x 32.2 x 19.4 cm; 760 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 February 2020
- Manufacturer : PUMA
- ASIN : B011UZSXSE
- Item model number : 354367
- Department : Mens
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #95.768 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #2114 in Men's Classic & Fashion Sneakers
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|