Port Royale 4 - Extended Edition - Xbox Series X Extended Edition
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Choose from four colonial powerhouse: England, France, Spain and the Netherlands, each providing different benefits and unique gameplay styles.
- Take on four extensive single player campaigns following each nation on their path to Supremacy.
- Appoint a leader for your adventure from four different character classes: the explorer, the Merchant, the buccaneer and the pirates - each providing their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Establish and manage trade with 60 Caribbean cities in a huge 3D game world. Steer clear of cliffs, shallow waters and stormy weather regions to optimize your trade routes.
- Select from 50 buildings, including 25 production sites, to produce goods like rum or luxuries. Construct town buildings with Neighborhood effects to optimize productivity and manage the overall happiness of your citizens.
Set sail and join the colonial powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands in their fight for supremacy of the Caribbean in the 17th century. In 'port Royale 4' You will take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor, eager to learn what it takes to manage and grow their small settlement into a bustling trader city. Develop production Chains connecting multiple islands and create complex trade routes across the Caribbean, covering the ever-growing needs of the respective cities. Make use of the detailed sea map to avoid stormy weather regions, cliffs or shallow waters. Fulfill tasks for your nation's viceroy, earning more fame to unlock town buildings, ships and more. Conquer the cities of rival nations or hunt down their fleets with a letter of marque while also keeping a keen eye out for pirates and other privateers. For the first time in the series, naval battles will be turn-based, with up to 8 ships battling at One time and tactical Captain maneuvers that can turn the tide in even the most hopeless of situations for a glorious victory.