|Package Dimensions||27.8 x 11.4 x 5 cm; 220 Grams|
|Item Weight||220 g|
Car auto Body Paintless Dent Removal Repair Tool Kit Pops-a-dent Dent & Ding Repair
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Type : Car Body Structure & Removal
- Brand : Other
- Manufacturer Number : not available
- [name of goods] : car repairer
- [product features] :
- The operation is simple, directly for your quick recovery of indentation
- Free paint sag repair, do not destroy the original paint, quickly save money and environmental protection
- Three different sizes of traction gasket strip, suitable for various sizes of indentation
- Suitable for automobile surface sheet metal, refrigerator, washing machine surface sheet metal
- Suitable for all kinds of flat metal concave place to use
- The product includes one glue gun, three glue chains, one nut, one bracket and one glue rod (glue rod can be added additionally).
- 1. Clean the dent part with a clean wet cloth;
- 2. Load the hot melt glue rod from the back of the hot melt glue gun, pull the trigger, let the glue rod enter the glue gun, plug in the power supply, and let the glue gun preheat for 5 minutes;
- 3. Find a suitable traction gasket (large indentation requires a large traction gasket;(note: the larger the traction gasket, the greater the traction tension);
- 4. Pull the trigger of the glue gun and use the extruded glue to coat the selected traction gasket (the four holes of the gasket shall also be coated with hot melt adhesive)
- 5. Quickly place the traction gasket coated with hot melt adhesive on the central part of the dent and gently press it down until the hot melt adhesive solidified and stuck firmly;(let the hot melt glue dry for about 8 minutes;We suggest that the hot melt adhesive should not be allowed to dry for more than 10 minutes.
- 6. Align the hole in the middle of the traction tension bridge with the fixed traction gasket bar, and put the screw rotary button sleeve on the traction gasket bar, and slowly tighten it until the dent part is pulled to the same level with the surrounding surface
- 7, some indentation, may need to repeat the above steps several times, in order to repair the indentation
- 8. If the repaired surface is raised a little, please follow the following steps: first, rub the raised point with your thumb back and forth until the raised point is as flat as other surfaces;If you can't get the bump back to level off with your thumb, tap the bump gently with a percussion stick (the position of holding the pen) until the bump comes back to level off. Sometimes, it may take several repetitions (note: when using a percussion stick, do not use too much force).
- 9. After the dent repair, unscrew the screw rotary button, remove the traction tension bridge, and then remove the traction gasket, if there is hot melt adhesive on the surface of the car, let the hand gently tear it off
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|