|Product Dimensions||17.27 x 17.27 x 14.22 cm; 190.51 Grams|
|Item model number||6257|
|Care instructions||Do not leave child unattended during bath. Always keep child within adult's reach. Always use this product with adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with this toy.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||191 g|
Nuby Floating Purple Octopus with 3 Hoopla Rings Interactive Bath Toy
- Let bath time ten-tickle your little one’s imagination! With Nuby’s Octopus Hoopla, getting clean has never been more fun
- The Octopus Hoopla is a floating bath toy with 3 rings that encourages interactive play; Your child will be wrapped up in fun for hours, or at least until bath time is over
- Helping your little one grow and learn is rewarding as a parent; Give your child the tools to learn and play with a toy designed to help develop hand-eye coordination and stimulate their senses
- The Octopus Hoopla bath toy’s vibrant colors and different textures are designed to engage your child’s senses; Vivid colors draw your child’s attention while friendly characters help them learn to recognize shapes
- With so many bath toys mold often becomes an issue (here’s looking at you, rubber duckie); The Octopus Hoopla is thoughtfully designed to help avoid mold issues and keep your child healthy and happy during bath time
- Nuby is always conscious of your family’s safety; This cheerful octopus is made of soft and flexible materials that are BPA free
- For children ages 18+ months
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The octopus hoopla by Nuby is another fun and interactive toy that teaches coordination, encourages development and provides hours of enjoyment. Bright colors and fun shapes make octopus hoopla a bath time favorite! All Nuby products are made of safe, durable materials that exceed all government safety regulations and standards.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It does say Octopus though and it only has 6 arms so that bugs me. When you teach a kid about animals you teach them Octopus have 8 arms but apparently whoever made this missed that lesson in preschool.