Other Sellers on Amazon
Nite Ize S-Biner MicroLock, Locking Key Holder, Stainless-Steel, Black
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||15 x 7 x 35 millimeters|
About this item
- THE EASY, SECURE WAY TO HOLD YOUR KEYS - These mini "S" shaped Stainless-Steel carabiners have two gates so you can clip your keys to one side and clip the other to your keychain so it's easy to add and remove keys without using a split ring
- EASY TWIST-TO-LOCK MECHANISM – Simply twist the center lever to lock or unlock the gates when you want to remove a key
- HIGH QUALITY Stainless-Steel - Made from durable Stainless-Steel with Stainless-Steel gates and a strong plastic locking twist-lever
- FIT MULTIPLE KEYS PER MICROLOCK - Each MicroLock fits up to three standard keys
- WARNING - Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE - all Nite Ize products are backed by our Worry-Free Guarantee
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.51 x 0.71 x 3.55 cm; 8 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 March 2020
- Manufacturer : Nite Ize
- ASIN : B00BKVPU08
- Item model number : LSBM-01-2R3
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,248 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These Stainless-Steel Nite Ize S-Biner MicroLocks are the perfect size to hold and organize keys and clip them to rings or keychains without the frustration of traditional split rings. With two gates, you can clip keys to one side, then clip the other side to your ring. Twist the center lever and the gates are locked firmly in place until you choose to unlock them. Each MicroLock can hold up to three keys, but they are also great for removing a single key to take on a run or ride, to give to your mechanic, or to leave for a friend. The S-Biner MicroLock is a versatile, convenient, and ultra-secure key holder. Dimensions: 1.39" x 0.59" x 0.27" | 35.46mm x 15.08mm x 7.07mm Weight: 0.14 oz | 4g Weight rating: 3 lb. Warning: not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.
Top reviews from other countries
I had been looking for something similar for months until I finally found these and they are the perfect size to lock my purse and backpacks since I tend to get a bit paranoid when walking around or traveling.
Now I can finally have the sense of security that I've wanted and keep my stuff safe from possible pickpockets when on the go.
These seem to be very sturdy and I will definitely order some more in the future.
I could t believe how small yet strong they were, no bigger than 2 x 1p pieces.
I also purchased some spares for car keys.
Really recommend these handy key rings
I’ve been looking for an easy to use lock to hang my car keys to my regular keys. A few of the ones I’ve bought previously cracked and broke super easily. I am yet to find out how durable these are but at first glance they seem like they’ll last longer.
The lock feature is amazing as it gives you extra confidence it won’t slip. The sides are resistant to opening even without the lock so this is just another layer of protection.
These are quite compact and small. Great for keys without making them too bulky. Overall love them. Hope they’ll last. Will complain if they don’t so watch this space :)
I use it for festials mainly, I dont have nails and can still use it, Not flimsy and over the four years i used the last ones the plastic lock section never snapped. I used it all round europe and it gave me peace of mind. Friends get frustrated at festivals though as they cant get into my bag (usually to try get beer tokens) so it has saved me a lot of money too as they give up.