JETech 3-Pack Screen Protector for iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus, Tempered Glass Film, 5.5-Inch
- 3-Pack, Designed for iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus 5.5-Inch. NOTE: Due to the round edge of iPhone 8 Plus/7 Plus/6s Plus/6 Plus, the screen protector will NOT cover the full screen, but only the flat area
- Made with high quality 0.33mm thick premium tempered glass with rounded edges. Extremely high hardness: resists scratches up to 9H (harder than a knife)
- High-response and high transparency
- Dust-free, fingerprint-free, one-push super easy installation, bubble free
- Retail package includes: 3-Pack tempered glass screen protectors, cleaning cloth, guide stick, dust removal stick, instructions, customer service card
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 8 x 0.99 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 October 2020
- Manufacturer : JETech
- ASIN : B00N0Z89UU
- Item model number : 0816-
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,139 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #258 in Mobile Phone Screen Protectors
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
JETech 3-Pack Screen Protector for iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 14 cm
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Great value for the price.
Once installed, the screen protector looks excellent with no bubbles and smooth edges. It feels smooth and allows the phone to detect all inputs. Time will tell on how well this holds up, but the package comes with three screen protectors so they can be replaced down the road if needed. The only downside is that it doesn’t come to the edge of the phone so there is a gap between the screen protector and phone case.
Summary: Overall it is a solid product and worthy of four stars. I am taking off one star for the fact that it doesn’t extend all the way to the edge of the phone and the installation instructions are more complex than they need to be.
The screen protector repels fingerprints pretty well (much better than the actual screen on my iPhone). My only complaint is that it seems to get scratched up pretty quickly. I've only had mine on for around a month and there are already noticeable scratch and swirl marks. I usually keep my phone in my pocket without anything else in there. I guess I can't expect a screen that costs $5 to hold up to scratches as well as the standard iPhone screen. I don't keep a case on my iPhone so occasionally it may get set down on its face which might be where the scratches are coming from. Being so cheap, I guess I could just replace it every few months if the scratches become a problem.
I have not used any other brand of tempered glass screen protectors so I can't make any comparisons. I previously had a Tech Armor plastic screen protector on my phone and I like that it didn't scratch at all. However, I do like the feel of the tempered glass more than the plastic. My fingers more easily slide across the tempered glass whereas the plastic screen protector had more friction. I also like the increased coverage of the plastic one but it ended up peeling up around the edges within 6 months or so and became useless.
I haven't dropped my phone with the tempered glass protector on it so I can't say how much extra protection it really offers.
- Smooth, low friction surface
- No wavy color lines or noticeable effects on clarity
- No discoloration around edges unlike plastic protectors
- Repels fingerprints quite well
- Does not peel up around the edges
- Cutouts for speaker, camera, light sensor, home button
- Fairly easy install
- Works with phone cases better than edge-to-edge plastic protectors
- Edges are more exposed versus plastic protectors
- Scratches more easily than plastic protector or standard iPhone screen