|All prices include VAT.|
- The Invicta 1774 has a 43 millimetres Stainless Steel case with a Champagne dial
- This model is powered by an accurate Quartz movement
- 20 bar water pressure resistance. This Invicta watch features a screw-down crown, turn anti-clockwise, and pull the crown out to adjust time and date
- This model is part of the Invicta Pro Diver collection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||43.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||210 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||350 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||200 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
A sleek and fashionable timepiece with a hint of luxurious color, the Invicta Men's Chronograph Watch will quickly grab the attention of any passersby with an eye for classic style. This exceptional timepiece begins with a round 44mm with a unidirectional gold coin-edge bezel and a gold-toned textured crown with two golden pushers. These elements hugs a sleek silver dial, which is protected by a flame-fusion crystal and features gold-toned luminous dot hour markers and luminous gold-toned hands powered by reliable quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 60-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second displays. This stainless steel link bracelet straps watch to the wrist folds-over safety clasp ensures its secure placement.
From the manufacturer
The Pro Diver Family
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of bold movements. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Invicta Pro Diver
With the convenient features of a sports-style watch and the classic elegance of a dress timepiece, this Invicta watch in the Pro Diver Collection is ready for daily, active, and business wear.
- Emphasize your style with this Pro Diver!
Invicta Watch Group
Latin For 'Invincible'
The Invicta Watch Group is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today and continues its brazen journey in the future.
The expertise and execution in design as well as case construction is intrinsic to our inventive reputation and style. With this forward thinking energy, Invicta is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. The aim is to always achieve creative articulations in time from different points of view.
Setting A Precedent
Taking the meticulous art of case construction to new levels, Invicta is now recognized as the masters of case complications. Because of the exceptional engineering found in each model, technical revelations deliver outstanding performance in every watch. The brand now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections.
Innovation In Motion
Utilizing high quality materials generally found only in high-priced brands, each timepiece is crafted and rigorously tested to ensure optimum standards. From skeletonised movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, Invicta has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
- Batteries : 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm; 350 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Invicta
- ASIN : B005FN12BS
- Item model number : 1774
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE - 25 July 2019 - This watch is starting to show wear on the banding after just TWO DAYS of normal use. I work a normal desk job and this band is already starting to show signs of wear where my wrist rests on my desk. The clasp is also MUCH looser and easier to disengage than it was out of the box 3 days ago, which is concerning. I can only imagine how quickly this thing is going to deteriorate in a month's time. I've ordered a nice leather band for it as a replacement. Not a huge deal considering it is a cheap watch, but I wasn't expecting it to be SO BAD. The watch itself is still fine and worth wearing though. I'm knocking a star off for the poor band though.
This review is more just first impressions than a long-time run review. I got this watch because I wanted something a little more dressy to wear to work/when I go out. The watch is presented well in a nice box so it would make an excellent gift.
- The first thing you notice about this watch is that it is nice and heavy. The metal is solid and shiny. It doesn't have that cheapy light feel that a lot of bargain bin watches have. I showed my parents and they thought it looked like a $1000+ watch.
- The price. You really can't ask for something much better that looks like this at $70. No, its no SEIKO or Orient, but it doesn't have to be. Some people aren't enthusiasts and just want something that looks cool and doesn't break the bank.
- It was easy to de-link and resize myself with a basic watch repair kit.
- The chronograph function is very cool to look at/use. Very smooth.
- The second hand is NOT exactly centered on the minute marks. It wiggles between them depending on how gravity is angled on it. My guess is that the nut/whatever that holds it on center is loose. I'm not sure if I just got a defective one or if all of them are like this.
- Kinda hard to read sometimes, but that's inherent to the design of an all gold watch
- The "warranty" is AWFUl. It's more just like a repair service. You have to pay Invicta $28 if you want them to fix your busted watch I guess. In my opinion, you'd be better off just pitching it in the trash and saving that money for a nicer and more expensive brand lol
- 26 July 2019 UPDATE - The band is essentially unusable after a few days. You HAVE to buy a replacement with this watch.
Overall, I think this watch is a solid choice for the price point. I will probably update some point in the future with how it has held up to daily use.