Handheld Bidet Sprayer for Toilet Cloth Diaper Sprayer 2 Pcs Vaburs Portable Pet Shower Toilet Water Sprayer Seat Bidet Attachment Bathroom Spray for Personal Hygiene
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
- 👍Bidet Sprayer for Toilet Includes Bidet Hose & Hook Holder/Wall Mount to Form Complete, free give 1Pcs Sprayer Head.
- 👍Toilet sprayer is more hygienic than paper, help with health problems effectively WE BELIEVE YOU DESERVE THE BEST.
- 👍Toilet sprayer gun can use as baby cloth diaper sprayer for toilet, bidet sprayer, toilet sprayer washer, shattaf, hygienic sprayer, butt washer, dog shower gun and so on. Easily rinse stool off cloth diapers.
- 👍Makes laundry easier and less messy. Fits Standard American Toilet Fixtures.
- 👍Easy Installation: Easy to control the spray head, Set only for 5 Min Install.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Comes with all components for standard installation such as bidet sprayer head, hose,bracket. We even provide screw,washer parts for you. You have no need to purchase any other parts from local hardware store. Meanwhile,it's so easy to install this bidet toilet sprayer combo, no plumber needed, you can finish installation within a few minutes, only need simple tools such as wrench or screwdriver etc.
Type: Bidet Sprayer Toilet Washer
Thread Size: G1/2-inch IPS coupling, male
1) Be sure to connect the cone nut end of the hose to the hand shower head and hex nut end to the T valve.
2) Do not connect too tight or loose.
1.Only compatible with 7/8" toilet, not compatible with 1/2" or 3/8" or the other size tank/toilet.
2.Screw and Washer in the Bracket.
Top reviews from other countries
Adjustable water pressure is great
Very versatile! On top of the intended use, I also use this to clean the toilet bowl and the shower stall. No longer do I have to fiddle around with the shower head to rinse. I wish I had this back when we were using cloth diapers with our son, would have made some of that cleaning so much easier!"