|Product Dimensions||3.35 x 3.35 x 10.01 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
|Item volume||59 Milliliters|
|Is assembly required||No|
|Import designation||Made in US|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ SAR 12.00 shipping
FolkArt Color Shift Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (2 ounce), 5131 Blue Flash
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Creates luster with colors that shift in changing light
- Versatile and easy-to-use brush-on Formula
- Superior coverage
- Water based and non toxic
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in Saudi Arabia.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Give your next DIY craft project a metallic luster that shifts in changing light with FOLKART color shift metallic paint! part of the FOLKART creative system of paints and finishes the color shift paints dry to a beautiful gloss finish and can be used on indoor and outdoor projects. FOLKART color shift metallic paint is water-based meaning that it is completely non-toxic and made in the USA. - 5131, Blue Flash
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The only suggestion I have to make this paint any better is to make larger bottles available for purchase!
Just a note: This paint tends to be rather thick so you might want to have whatever thinner you prefer to use on hand while painting with it.