Fitbit- Fitbit Inspire,Black/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Supported application||Sleep Monitor, Alarm, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless communication standard||Bluetooth|
|Human interface input||Touchscreen|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned
- Automatically track your sleep & set silent alarms that wake you by buzzing on your wrist.Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use & other factors
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming & bike rides with smart track
- The on screen dashboard, intuitive touchscreen & backlit display makes the inspire tracker easy to use & love
- Acknowledge milestones on your journey with on screen celebrations when you hit your activity goals
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 10.01 x 22.71 cm; 97.98 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Fitbit
- ASIN : B07MM5WMPF
- Item model number : FB412BKBK
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,449 in Sporting Goods (See Top 100 in Sporting Goods)
- #113 in Activity Trackers
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Calculate the number of walking steps and distances.
- Monitor heart rate.
- The amount of calories burned during the day.
- Organize your sleep by counting the number of hours of sleep.
- It acts as an alarm to wake you up from sleep through vibration.
Top reviews from Saudi Arabia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So my battery backup has dramatically reduced to 1 day, I don't know-how. Whether I sync it or not, use it not or, it doesn't work more than 24 hours which is pretty bad. Now I think of this as a bad investment, I should rather have bought a cheap fitness band instead. Also, I bought this for ₹6.5k and now the price is reduced to ₹3k in some other etailers, which made me very sad, and now I think it wasn't worth buying this piece of tech.
It does the exact same thing as Mi Band or others, it doesn't sync with other apps like Runtastic or Strava which is such an important thing for cyclists or runners. It doesn't sync with Apple Health which is again such a useless thing. Zero customization options, and way behind in features list.
Original review (1st September 2019 - a month after I bought it)
There are a lot of arguments on why we should get a Fitbit, its definitely more expensive than any other fitness bands out there and I agree with that too.
✴️ I have used Mi Band before and it definitely does a very very good job and that's the worst part about Fitbit, it does the almost same job except for a few knicks and knacks (if you notice) like good interactions and animations on the screen, etc and of course brand name.
✳️ So it automatically detects your activity, if you workout or exercise (but sometimes it takes auto rides or bike rides into that) however it never mistakes the steps and walking. As far as my experience goes, the step counter and pedometer work best.
✴️ The app is good though but I had some issues during setup and syncing with my notification first time, it took a few days and multiple phone reboots to get it right. I was very disappointed to know that it doesn't work with Google Fit and Apple Health, so that's a turn-off.
✴️ You only get few watch faces, can't download more (i think there's only 8-10).
✴️ Raise your wrist doesn't work really well though and I don't think it has a tap to wake (although sometimes it does tap to wake and I'm unable to figure how or when it works).
✴️ The battery gives standby of 3-4 days irrespective of your phone syncing with it or not (i thought the non-HR version would give more backup but it doesn't).
✴️ It really had some good straps available online, but it takes time for them to get delivered since they are all imported and you'll not find anything in physical stores, nothing is sold in India. And same goes with any accessories attached to it, like chargers, its really hard to get your hands on that stuff.
🔴 The final verdict would be not to spend so much money on a fitness band especially Fitbit Inspire, buy something cheap (and get an expensive timepiece or Android Watch or Apple Watch or something) 🔴
If you are looking to buy Fitbit only, Fitbit Charge or Fitbit Versa, this is not worth it, at all.