Contra Rogue Corps (Nintendo Switch)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Action shooter with fast-paced, run & gun style gameplay
- choose from 4 diverse characters with their own unique skills and specialty attacks - determine weapons load out, customise and craft unique weapons and create a perfect symphony of destruction throughout the Damned city
- operation room - Upgrade characters and abilities, augmenting each with improved organs and cybernetics
- PvE - deep single player story campaign mode chock-full of challenging missions among hordes of enemies. Go solo or group with up to 4 friends or random players online* in multi-player
- PvP - Create custom matches (private mode) for 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or 1vs4 players
- local couch co-op modes with up to 4 players
- four diverse characters with their own unique skills and specialty attacks:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Contra: Rogue Corps is a twin stick, third-person action game drawing upon its roots in fast and focused combat. From the director of Contra III: The alien Wars and Contra: hard Corps, no buy a nakazato instills more than 25 years of franchise pedigree into Contra: Rogue Corps with enormous crazed enemies, over-the-top violence, and a cast of diverse playable characters that add to the irreverent tone of the game.<Several years after the events of the alien Wars, Contra: Rogue Corps follows a former military group living on the fringes as bounty hunters and treasure finders in the Damned city. Survival requires fast reactions, powerful weapons and the occasional organ and cybernetic augmentations. Players will complete missions in PvE campaigns, gathering resources to upgrade their guns to stay alive in the Damned city. If all else fails… bring in a friend and mow-down enemies together in online and Local Multiplayer modes!
pre-order Contra: Rogue Corps now to secure the limited day one Edition. This day one Edition will include two retro contra-inspired in-game t-shirts as exclusive character skins for hungry Beast to adorn. Both the standard and the day one Edition feature a reversible cover from legendary illustrator Tom dubois, creator of several iconic Konami game cover art including Contra III: The alien Wars, operation C and several renowned Castlevania titles.<Online multiplayer requires subscription to PlayStation plus or Nintendo Switch online
Switch players can also play local wireless multiplayer. Each player is required to have a system and game.