Bellissima My Pro Beach Waves Hair Straightener - Gt20 300 For Wide And Narrow Salon Quality Waves|Natural Effect|Ceramic Coated Barrels|3 Variable Temperatures From 160 °C To 200 °C
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Hair type||All, Wavy, Curly|
|Item weight||0.57 Kilograms|
|Max temperature setting||200 Degrees Celsius|
|Heater surface material||Ceramic|
About this item
- MULTIPLE STYLES: The perfect hair straightener to create shiny wide or narrow waves.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: Thermos control system to manually adjust the temperature from 160 °C - 200 °C
- CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY: Wavy ceramic-coated plates; ceramic ensures even heat distribution while protect hair from heat damage.
- MIX & MATCH: Unlock the double iron and rotate it by pressing the two side buttons, then choose the desired effect, wide side for soft and natural waves, narrow side for defined waves for a super glamorous look
- COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for all hair types, curly, frizzy, dry, fragile or damaged hair.
Do you prefer tousled loose texture or glamourous defined waves?
You can have both with Bellissima’s My Pro Beach Waves hair styler, the dual-setting tool for cool-girl waves. With a single click, unlock the dual design and choose your style – select the wide ceramic barrels for deconstructed, tousled waves, or the narrow ceramic barrels for deep, defined waves.
Ideal for mid-length to long hair, the Pro Beach Waves has ceramic-coated barrels which distribute heat evenly during styling, helping protect the hair. The thermo control system features three different temperature settings from 160°C to 200°C, ideal for a range of hair types and textures, included coloured or fragile. Pro Beach Waves is easy to use, featuring clear safety locks and LED light indicators to help you protect and perfect your style.
How To Use
- If you have very wavy or curly hair, comb through your hair before use to create more defined and regular waves.
- Clamp the iron together between locks of hair to create curls, the longer the hair is left to set, the more defined the waves will be.
- Get a perfect result in just 5 seconds, or for thicker hair, increase to 8 seconds.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|