|Package Dimensions||17 x 9.8 x 3 cm; 80.01 Grams|
|Other display features||CE|
|Item Weight||80 g|
Anker PowerLine Micro USB (3ft) - Durable Charging Cable, with 5000+ Bend Lifespan for Samsung, Nexus, LG, Motorola, Android Smartphones and More
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||Micro USB|
|Compatible devices||Mobile phones|
About this item
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Strengthened Construction: One of the first ever charging cable built with bulletproof aramid fiber, PowerLine is much stronger than ordinary cables.
- Lasts 10X Longer: Reinforced stress points with a 5000+ bend lifespan make PowerLine many times more durable than anything else on the market.
- Faster Charging: Thick gauge wiring and reduced cable resistance enable PowerLine to provide speed possible charge via any USB charger, plus data transfer.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Brand : Anker
- Type : Cables
- Compatible with : Mobile Phones
- Are batteries needed to power the product or is this product a battery : No
- Is this a Dangerous Good or a Hazardous Material, Substance or Waste that is regulated for transportation, storage, and/or disposal? : No
From the manufacturer
PowerLine+ Micro USB
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Lasts 10X Longer: Reinforced stress points with a 10000+ bend lifespan make PowerLine+ many times more durable than other Micro USB cables.
- Incredibly Strong: Double-braided nylon exterior, toughened aramid fiber core and laser-welded connectors equip PowerLine+ with superior toughness from end-to-end.
- Adjustable Pouch: Includes an innovative carry pouch which allows you to neatly adjust cable length for any situation. Also provides high protection when transporting PowerLine+.