We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premium hardside spinner luggage for weekend getaways or international carry-on; built-In TSA lock
- Protective hard shell made of supremely durable, yet flexible, polycarbonate material (instead of ABS like the original); choice of stylish color
- Fully lined interior with divider; compression pad helps free up space; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for securing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; sturdy telescoping handle; securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinning wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction;
- To open luggage for the first time: set code to “000” and slide the button with keyhole
- To set your new code: keep the code at "000" and push button with a pen; remove the pen; set your unique code (e.g. 836); slide the button forward; the code is set
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium hardside spinner luggage for weekend getaways or international carry-on; built-In TSA lock Protective hard shell made of supremely durable, yet flexible, polycarbonate material (instead of ABS like the original); choice of stylish color Fully lined interior with divider; compression pad helps free up space; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for securing smaller items Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; sturdy telescoping handle; securely mounted short handle 4 double spinning wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction; To open luggage for the first time: set code to “000” and slide the button with keyhole To set your new code: keep the code at "000" and push button with a pen; remove the pen; set your unique code (e.g. 836); slide the button forward; the code is set
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Spinner
A touch too large for carry-on, this AmazonBasics premium hardside spinner makes a great option for checked luggage when looking for a smaller, lighter option. It works great for three- to five-day trips, offering enough packing space to hold two or three changes of clothes, a toiletry kit, and a couple pairs of shoes.
The premium spinner luggage provides a durable zipper for reliable closure, and its expandable design creates up to 15% more packing space for extra room when you need it (and less when you don't).
- Protective hard shell
- Made of extra-thick ABS for enhanced strength
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Expandable up to 15%
- Solid, strong zippers
- Telescoping handle, Securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels
Hard Shell with Scratch-Resistant Finish
The AmazonBasics luggage features a protective hard shell for strength and peace of mind when it comes to knowing stored items won't be crushed en route. The hard shell's durable scratch-resistant finish offers added strength, helping to keep the luggage looking like new even after rough and tumble travel conditions.
Fully Lined Interior with Divider and 3 Zippered Pockets
Fully lined, the luggage protects stored items from scratches and snags, while a handy divider helps keep everything neatly separated.
An interior organizer, made of 150D polyester for exceptional strength, includes three separate zippered pockets that work well for securely storing smaller items, like important papers, accessories, or phone cords and chargers.
Telescoping Handle & Securely Mounted Short Handle
For added convenience, each piece in the AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage Set comes equipped with a user-friendly telescoping handle that locks into place. Extend the handle when rolling the luggage, and then collapse it down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use or when placing in the trunk or closet.
The securely mounted (and thoroughly tested) short handle offers rugged strength for stable lifting, unlike the competition, where the short handle is attached less securely.
Four Double Spinner Wheels
Maneuver the luggage around with ease thanks to its four double spinner wheels. Unlike other rolling luggage that rolls just forwards and backwards—or other spinner luggage that have single versus double wheels, the AmazonBasics spinner luggage offers superior strength and glides effortlessly in any direction.
- Product Dimensions : 45.34 x 27.05 x 67.56 cm; 4.41 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 April 2020
- Manufacturer : AmazonBasics
- ASIN : B07P7TGHRP
- Item model number : T1913-8
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It’s not your typical smooth hard shell luggage. It has a cloth-like look but it’s actually just texturized that way. It’s still a semi hard shell that has the option to expand if you need it to fit in more items.
All of them have programmable combination locks.
The wheels move seamlessly!
All of them have a great amount of space and compartments.
When not in use, you can place the overhead luggage into the medium size then place the medium size into the large one to save space.
If you found my review HELPFUL, please let me know by clicking ⬇️ below! ❤️
Now I have to overnight a new one just so I can travel back home. :(
• Cost: Samsonite cost ~$68 and the AmazonBasics ~$41.
• Build quality/durability: both are surprisingly comparable and survived rough handling with minor scratches as we were forced to check-in luggage (free)
• Pull-out handle detents/stops: The Samsonite had more steps, ideal for younger/shorter people.
• Zippered pockets and storage compartments: the AmazonBasics had many more and better compartments than the Samsonite!
• TSA combination locks: both have them
• Handles: AmazonBasics have 2 handles (top/side) while the Samsonite only has 1 top handle.
• Rolling wheels: both seem to having similar flexibility and haven’t broken (but only after 1 round trip being checked-in, so not a long-term review)
Final note: I’m still using an old roller. When that dies I am buying another AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Spinner for myself :)